TERMS AND CONDITIONS
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Please read these terms and conditions carefully before booking. Please raise any questions before booking any V.O. GYM Ltd services.
“V.O. GYM Ltd” and “the company”, “we”, “us” or “our”, shall mean all employees, servants and agents of V.O. GYM Ltd as may have authority to contract from time to time.
“Client” shall mean a business or individual person (or their respective agent or agents) purchasing any services provided by V.O. GYM Ltd
“You” shall mean ‘Client’ as defined above
“Scripts” shall mean all materials, in any medium, irrespective of authorship provided by V.O. GYM LTD for the purposes of the coaching sessions.
1. V.O. GYM LTD Ltd a company registered in England and Wales under Company Number 15330926. Our registered business address is 71-75, Shelton Street, Covent Garden, London, WC2H 9JQ, United Kingdom
VOICE-OVER COACHING ONE-TO-ONE SESSIONS:
2. The client shall make full payment to V.O. GYM LTD for each one-on-one coaching session via stripe payment within 30 days days after the session.
2.1 If payment is late we reserve the right to charge statutory interest at 8% plus the Bank of England base rate, until the outstanding fee is settled.
3. Clients have the option to cancel their scheduled coaching session up to
24 hours before the confirmed session time without incurring any
4. If cancellations are made within 24 hours of the confirmed session time this will result in payment falling due of half of the session fee.
5. V.O. GYM LTD reserves the absolute right to reschedule sessions due to last-minute professional commitments or other or unforeseen circumstances, howsoever arising. in such cases, V.O. GYM LTD shall use best endeavours to reschedule the session at the earliest opportunity and to accommodate any competing needs and schedules of the client and shall prioritise such rescheduling at the client’s earliest convenience.
6. By booking a coaching session with us, you acknowledge and accept our right to reschedule sessions as defined.
7. Failure to attend a scheduled coaching session without prior notice shall result in the full session fee falling due for immediate payment.
8. all scripts provided during the coaching sessions are intended for class- based work and learning purposes only.
9. Requests by a client for rescheduling a coaching session must be made no later than 24 hours before the date of the scheduled coaching session and will subject to the availability of V.O. GYM LTD.
9. Whilst V.O. GYM LTD shall make every effort to provide a productive and valuable coaching experience, V.O. GYM LTD does not guarantee specificresults or outcomes from any coaching sessions.
10. Clients shall ensure that they are fully prepared for each coaching session, including completing any pre-assigned tasks or practice exercises.
TERMINATION OF SERVICES
11. V.O. GYM LTD reserves the right to terminate coaching services if a client’s behaviour or actions are deemed by V.O. GYM LTD to be inappropriate or disruptive to the coaching process. in such cases, no refund of payment will be made .
CHANGES TO TERMS AND CONDITIONS
12. V.O. GYM LTD reserves the unfettered right to change these terms and conditions from time to time. V.O. GYM LTD will notify clients of any such changes in advance.
ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
13. By scheduling a coaching session, clients acknowledge and record that they have read, understood, and agreed to these terms and conditions.
REFUND POLICY FOR COMPLETED COACHING SESSIONS
14. There is a strict no-refund policy in respect of coaching sessions which have been completed. By proceeding with the booking and payment for a coaching session, a client acknowledges and accept our no-refund policy.
VOICE REEL BOOKING TERMS AND CONDITIONS
BOOKING AND PAYMENT
15. All studio fees are required to be paid by us to the studio in advance of any booked voice reel session.
15.1 A 20% non-refundable deposit is required in advance upfront to secure your booking date for a voice reel session.
15.2 The remaining balance of the fee is due and shall be paid in full the evening before 24 hours before your scheduled studio session. Please be clear that studio sessions cannot go ahead if full payment isn’t made and cleared by this deadline. This applies until payment is made.
16. We reserve the right to cancel any session where the client is 30 minutes or more late and this session will be forfeit.
17. Failure to attend a booked studio session without prior notice of 72 hours will result in the full payment of the voice reel package remaining due. There is a strict no refund policy in such circumstances.
18. Voice reel bookings are refundable (excluding the non-refundable deposit) up to 72 hours prior to the booked studio session date. This policy is due to studio fees that must be paid in advance.
18.1 If you need to rearrange your booking within the 72 hour period period, we will use our best endeavours to accommodate your request, but we can never guarantee studio availability and similar pricing.
19. If a booking is cancelled, and we have not undertaken any work under the terms of this booking, we will reimburse to you all payments received from you (excluding the non-refundable deposit).
19.1 We will make the reimbursement without undue delay, and not later than 14 days after the day on which we were informed about your decision to cancel this booking.
19.2 We will make the reimbursement using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction, unless you have indicated otherwise in writing; in any event, you will not incur any fees as a result of the reimbursement (other than the non-refundable deposit).
19.3 Cancellations made within 72 hours of the booked studio session will result in a charge equal to the full voice reel fee. this charge is necessary to cover the pre-booking studio costs and any other work undertaken for this service.
20. We reserve the right to use any voice reel produced by V.O. GYM LTD as examples of our work on our website.
20.1 We reserve the right to use any testimonials supplied for any marketing purposes.
DELIVERY AND STORAGE
21. We aim to deliver your finished voice reel clips within a week after your recording date.
12.1.1 You will receive each clip in separate mp3 and wav files, as well as a combination of voice reels (e.g., commercial, narration, and character). Character reels that are scenes cannot be shared as separate clips but only as a full scene.
21.2 Clips will be stored on our database for up to 6 months. Please ensure that you back up the files on your own devices and storage, as we do not guarantee long-term storage. V.O. GYM LTD will not be liable in the eventuality that any data is lost or corrupted.
TWEAKS AND REVISIONS
22. We are happy to make tweaks to your clips to better suit your preferences and can re-order the sequence of clips on your reels upon request. However, we limit this to two re-tweak sessions per clip. Please review your clips thoroughly before finalising your tweak requests. Your first tweak request must be submitted to us within two weeks of receiving your clips. Then your second tweak request must be submitted by one week of receiving your clips post first-tweak session.
22.1 We do not guarantee a turn around time for tweak revisions.
USE RESTRICTIONS & COPYRIGHT RESPONSIBILITY
23- Any services or digital content are provided to you for your domestic, personal, commercial and/or business uses, provided your commercial and/or business uses are limited to not-for-profit exploitation, such as use of digital content in your voice acting portfolio and for the purpose of promoting your voice acting abilities.
23.1 – You must not use the services or digital content for resale purposes.
23.2 – You must make clear to anyone you share the digital content with that the digital content is a demonstration of your voice acting only and is not an example of genuine or real-life voice acting work you have undertaken.
23.3 V.O. GYM LTD does not claim ownership of the commercial and narration scripts provided for voice reel production. these scripts are sourced and selected specifically for the client use in creating their voice reel. clients are responsible for ensuring that they have the necessary permissions and rights to use the commercial and narration scripts in their voice reel production.
23.3.1 Fair usage copyright Law: it important to note that many countries have provisions for in their copyright laws. These provisions may allow for the limited use of copyrighted materials for purposes such as criticism, commentary, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, or research. In the context of voice reel production, the use of short excerpts from commercial or narration scripts for the purpose of showcasing your voice-over abilities may fall under the category of fair use, depending on your jurisdiction. However, the specifics of fair use can vary from one jurisdiction to another, and it is ultimately the responsibility of the client to determine whether their use of scripts complies with applicable copyright laws.
• 23.4 V.O. GYM LTD does not take responsibility for or will liable to the client or any third party in anyway howsoever arising for any copyright issues or infringements that may arise as a result of using these scripts in the voice reel production process. Further, the client hereby indemnifies V.O. GYM LTD for all losses.
23.5 Clients are advised to seek independent legal advice counsel or guidance if they have concerns or questions about copyright issues related to the scripts they choose to include in their voice reel.
23.5 By engaging in voice reel production services with V.O. GYM LTD, the client you acknowledge and accept that V.O. GYM LTD does not own commercial or narration scripts and is not responsible for any copyright issues associated with their use.
23.6 Scripts written by any of our writer, Shahan Hanza, shall be marked as Shahan’s copyright and shall remain Shahan’s respective intellectual property absolutely and shall not and cannot be copied, used or reproduced elsewhere in any jurisdiction other than with V.O. GYM LTD, except with prior written consent.
V.O. GYM LTD RIGHT TO RESCHEDULE
24. V.O. GYM LTD reserves the right to change a recording session date on rare occasions due to last-minute professional commitments or illness. Clients will be promptly informed of any necessary changes and a rescheduled session will be provided with the upmost consideration of the convenience of the client.
By booking a V.O. GYM LTD voice reel, you acknowledge and accept the terms and conditions outlined above.
VO ON THE GO SUBSCRIPTION SERVICE – TERMS AND CONDITIONS
25. VO ON THE GO is a subscription service offered by V.O. GYM LTD, providing clients with practice scripts and video feedback to enhance their voice-over skills.
- “week” defined as 7 days from the first agreed date
- weekly subscription
- ii) 4-weekly subscription
HOW IT WORKS: SCRIPT DELIVERY AND FEEDBACK PROCESS
26. As part of the subscription service, V.O. GYM LTD will send clients a maximum of 3 scripts each week, via email, covering various aspects of the voice-over industry (e.g. commercial, documentary).
27. Clients are responsible for preparing and recording the provided scripts. clients may use any recording method of their choice, including smartphone voice recording apps.
28. Unless otherwise agreed in writing in advance, completed recordings must be submitted to V.O. GYM LTD by midday on the Friday i.e. 4th day after the subscription has started. late submission of clips may delay feedback indefinitely.
29. Video feedback will be provided to clients by 10am on the Sunday i.e. 2nd day after submission.
PAYMENT AND INVOICING
30. Payment for the VO ON THE GO subscription service is non-refundable.
30.1 Invoices for the subscription service will be sent to clients after each subscription period (weekly or 4-weekly). Clients shall make cleared payment for the subscription within five working days of the date of the invoice.
30.2 Failure to make payment by the specified deadline shall result in the pausing of the subscription arrangements until the outstanding payment is paid and cleared in full.
31. All practice scripts provided by V.O. GYM LTD through the subscription service are strictly for the client’s personal use within the training subscription.
VIDEO FEEDBACK CONFIDENTIALITY
32. Video feedback provided by V.O. GYM LTD is confidential and intended solely for the client’s personal use and improvement. Clients are prohibited from reproducing, selling, sharing video feedback on social media or any other public platform or in any other medium whatsoever.
COACH’S RIGHT TO RESCHEDULE FEEDBACK
33. While we are committed to providing timely feedback, V.O. GYM LTD reserves the right to change a feedback date on rare occasions due to last-minute professional commitments or illness. Clients will be promptly informed of any necessary changes.
34. Whilst V.O. GYM LTD shall make every effort to provide a productive and valuable coaching experience through the VO ON THE GO service, V.O. GYM LTD does not guarantee specific results or outcomes.
By subscribing to the VO ON THE GO service, you acknowledge and accept the terms and conditions outlined above.
These terms and conditions are subject to change at the discretion of V.O. GYM LTD, and any updates will be communicated to clients as necessary.
WEBSITE DISCLAIMERS AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
35. Our website and its content are provided “as is” without warranties of any kind. We shall not be liable for indirect, incidental, or consequential damages arising from the use of our services.
36. If you are unhappy with us or the services or digital content we have provided to you, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Last revised: 11th December 2023